Passed A+

NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
Greetings My Fellow Techies,
Well, this morning I passed my A+ IT Technician exam... and along with my A+ Essentials am now A+ certified! Woo-hoo.

Good job on the site!
WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)

Comments

• CabbageThe1CabbageThe1 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats... :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of A+ wonder! Now that you have your foot in the door what Certs are you going to go for next? Or was the A+ the end of the road?

Either way thats AWESOME!
    If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style!
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    CabbageThe1,
    Well, it's definitely not the end of the road. I have a feeling I'm going to be a geek for life. Actually, I kinda went out of order on my certifications. I got my Network+, then Security+ and now my A+.

I'm thinking of going for MCSA or MSCE. Apparently, I can apply my CompTIA certifications towards the MCSA or MSCE....BONUS!
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/partners.mspx
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    CabbageThe1,
    Well, it's definitely not the end of the road. I have a feeling I'm going to be a geek for life. Actually, I kinda went out of order on my certifications. I got my Network+, then Security+ and now my A+.

I'm thinking of going for MCSA or MSCE. Apparently, I can apply my CompTIA certifications towards the MCSA or MSCE....BONUS!
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/partners.mspx

Congrats!

What's nice about the Security+ is that it applies to both the MCSA and MCSE. The Security+ as counts toward an elective for the MCSE:Security I believe.
    Well thats Awesome, Right now I'm working on my Network+ should be taking the test in a week or so. Sorry I didn't meen to be rude or anything, if that is how it came out then sorry. But that is cool that you got your Net+ and Security+ first. I need to get on the ball and get the rest of my Certs while there still cheap. (I'm still in High School and the district pays for everything exept the tests)

:D
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    CabbageThe1,
    <<Sorry I didn't meen to be rude or anything, if that is how it came out then sorry.
    Nah, not at all man. I didn't think you sounded rude, no worries.....I'd say get all the certs you can if someone else is paying! Because they get expensive.
    Ya I noticed, I plan on getting as many as I can. I hope that I can be into the Cisco stuff at the beginning of the next school year.
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Congrats on the pass...my work pays for everything too...I'm starting my CCNA track this week!
  • SSjiSSji Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, good luck with the other certs!!
  • J0eJ0e Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□