Options

STUDY TIME FOR 294

RATTLERMANRATTLERMAN Member Posts: 151
JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH STUDY TIME IS REALLY NEEDED FOR THIS TEST.

I WORK A LITTLE WITH AD BUT NOT ENUFF TO GLOSS OVER ANY OF THE TOPICS

SO I WILL BE BASICALLY TAKING FROM GROUND FLOOR UP PERSPECTIVE WHILE I GET MY FINANCES TOGETHER TO BUILD A SMALL LAB TO PRACTICE ON

I CAN PROBALLY GO THROUGH THE MS PRESS BOOK IN ONE MONTH

JUST LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can probably do it in a month or two. I felt it was harder than 290 but easier than 291. What other exams have you done?

Also, use VMWare or Virtual PC instead of building a lab. That will save you some money.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A month or two means nothing. Person A can spend a month or two spending 1 hour a week and Person B can spend a month or two spending 30 hours per week. IMO, it would make more sense to use hours required studying, not time in terms of day, weeks, months, etc...

I spent about 40-50 hours per week for 4 weeks studying for most of the MCSE exams including 70-294.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    RATTLERMANRATTLERMAN Member Posts: 151
    i have done 70-270 and scheduled saturday for server 70-290 ... i am recently married and time to study is hard to come by... i can probaly get 2 hrs a night and more on the weekend.

i am just trying to structure everything around my new life with my wife... it was easy to study when i was single