Options

Here Goes... Taking The 70-270 Tomorrow Afternoon

renmizorenmizo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been studying for about 1.5 weeks on the 70-270. Tonight and tomorrow morning working on some last minute drills before going into take my test @ 1:30pm.

Wish me luck!

Will post back with fail or success scores after it's all over.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome to the forums and good luck. Btw, there's a 70-270 forum.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck. :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Woo hoo, I passed! Got a score of 857. (Nothing to brag about, but not a 700)
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job and congrats! Don't forget to update your certifications in your profile! You're now Microsoft Certified! Onto 70-290 next?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Thats a really good score you know. You achieved CCNA score levels.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    I appreciate the comments on the score. Apparently the Microsoft exams really have a lot of trick questions / answers. Many things have to be assumed going question to question which I thought was kind of a shallow tactic. I guess that's all part of the game though.

I think the 70-290 will be the next test. I'm going to schedule it two weeks out though to provide plenty of study time.

Any advice on the 70-290 is more than welcome.
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your avatar makes you my new favorite person.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    I know it's a bit twisted have a Debian GNU / Linux avatar and taking Microsoft exams.