Options

291 on the 16th

Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
Well here it goes.

I took and passed 270, 290, 271, 272, and the Network+ within the timespan of January 1st to March 1st. I feel very confident as I have yet to fail an exam but I guess they don't call this one The Beast for no reason.

I have been studying DNS and DHCP like crazy, and still need to brush up on some of the troubleshooting strategies for DNS. I have the 291 CBT Nugget which I find very informative and I would suggest to anyone.

I still need to brush up on RRAS, IPSec, Network Monitor, and a few other topics.

Also, I use VMWare workstation with a sysprep'd Server 2003 and XP VM for Client-Server virtualization.

I feel pretty confident about this test as I still have some time before I attempt it.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Check your resources at certguard.com to see if they are legit.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Those filters are way more creative (and hilarious) than the simple xxxxxx ones. You're obviously putting the time into this, so I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of being a cheater. However, you should always check your resources, like Mishra said.
  • Options
    Didn't even pay attention to it haha

Guess I will review posts before submitting them next time!
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Those filters are way more creative (and hilarious) than the simple xxxxxx ones.

Heh...is that what that was? I saw the original post and couldn't figure out if I was just still half asleep or that someone would really come out and say that :)
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck on the exam!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Those filters are way more creative (and hilarious) than the simple xxxxxx ones. You're obviously putting the time into this, so I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of being a cheater. However, you should always check your resources, like Mishra said.

damn, I missed all the hub-bub... icon_lol.gif

either way good luck! I agree with dynamik. Honest mistake.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    I feel pretty confident in this test...I have been studying for quite some time...Friday morning I will be tackling The BEAST!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Good luck, let us know when you've got the monster beat.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.