Options

Unhappy workers

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Stress and unhappiness greatly increase your chance of becoming ill or developing a disease. This really isn't news (at least, it shouldn't be).

Next time, do you your homework and write a summary. I have enough stuff to read as it is ;)
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i think i fall under all this unhappiness! icon_sad.gif work is like donkey balls to me
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tell me about it man. I'm becoming mentally unstable as we speak. Haven't done much actual work in like 6 or 8 weeks. Weird that this coincideds with my complete lack of motivation to knock out the BSCI.

Just sayin.
  • Options
    Tell me about it man. I'm becoming mentally unstable as we speak. Haven't done much actual work in like 6 or 8 weeks. Weird that this coincideds with my complete lack of motivation to knock out the BSCI.

Just sayin.

i know what you mean, im starting to loose motivation a hell of alot nowadays because of my unhapiness at work! i know its not a good thing but i cant really help it at times

• Options
    Same here. I'm studying like crazy to get out of here though. You should all try getting up at like 5am and studying before work. I'm always drained and don't feel like doing anything once I get home. Getting out of the house helps as well. Go to a library or coffee shop (sucks if you have to lab though).

I'm just glad I haven't matured to the point where a phrase like, "Donkey Balls" doesn't brighten my day right up icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Dude, I'm just burnt all to hell. Coupled with the onset of mental instability I'm just not being productive in any fashion right now.

This new job needs to come through quick. That should turn me around.
  • Options
    I hear you. I'm about ready to just stop showing up a la Office Space. I have a two week vacation coming up at the end of May, and if I can last that long, I think I'll be able to put in a few more months once I get back.

When do you think you're going to get a new job? Do you have something else lined up?
  • Options
    CTO has run into some bad luck, so the official offer has been delayed. I believe that is all that is holding it back. I also have an inside source that says its mine, so I think I'm set. Just have to be patient and wait for official offer.

I'm expecting it to be close to $20K more than I'm at now.
  • Options
    well i hope it pays off for you trooper!
    I'm just glad I haven't matured to the point where a phrase like, "Donkey Balls" doesn't brighten my day right up icon_lol.gif

See, its good to be young inside icon_lol.gif it always reminds me of south park hahaha. That first series was amazin. Geez!!!!! im sitting here laughing to myself like a little 12 yr old! ! !