Options

Triple play???

livenliven Member Posts: 918
not trying to be a bragger or anything crass like that.

But today was killer....

Passed:

CEH
and
cisco IPS 642-533

AND

had a phone interview for a really good job...

WOW

NOW I AM SPENT.

I dunno if I will get a follow up to the phone interview.... I think it went REALLY well... But with my luck it will not pan out...

Anyway, just want to say thanks to this forum of my peers for support an encouragement along the way.
encrypt the encryption, never mind my brain hurts.

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    After a day like that, I'd be spent too. Kick back, relax, and enjoy basking in it. Oh, and you might want to get a towel before you sit down. icon_lol.gif

Congrats on passing both your exams, and good luck with the potential job.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    No kidding... that sounds like a great day... and good luck with the job...

My day sucked.... ( I was woken up by my network monitors and clients calling me about this damn storm!!!) I don't know if any one else in Dallas area had problems ... BUT I DID... they are still fixing circuits that dropped...
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Id say youre in the middle of a double play with another runner caught in a pickle between 3rd and home... icon_lol.gif

either way, that sounds like a pretty damn good day!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    No kidding... that sounds like a great day... and good luck with the job...

My day sucked.... ( I was woken up by my network monitors and clients calling me about this damn storm!!!) I don't know if any one else in Dallas area had problems ... BUT I DID... they are still fixing circuits that dropped...

That is a bummer man.. That happened to me last year. I live more in the middle midwest and we had some killer storms. Hundreds of thousands of folks with no power for better part of a week... It sucked.
  • Options
    snadam wrote:
    Id say youre in the middle of a double play with another runner caught in a pickle between 3rd and home... icon_lol.gif

either way, that sounds like a pretty damn good day!!!

Thanks bro!!!

Ya still need to get that third runner.

Dunno if it is going to pan out, the job thing that is. This job would definitely be the most challenging I have ever had to deal with. I really hope it works out. Wish me luck![/img]