Options

Ahh Lets See

ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
Well so far i listened to the CBT Nuggets for this exam about a month ago. I have two books for this exam one being the MS Press book and another one. I have skimmed these books both briefly. I am used Vista as a home user since it was released so i feel pretty good about my knowledge.

I test this saturday so I am going to listen to the Nuggets again and skim a little more on the books. I decided to take this exam since i have two chances at it. So i am calling this my trial run. I mean why the heck not. I see people calling this a easy exam and then i see some people failing it a ton of timesl.

Wish A brother luck
CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
Cisco CCENT In Progress
MCP Server 291 In Progress
C|EH In Progress

Comments

• Options
    hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    GOOD LUCK!!! again the test really isn't hard but like Mishra said in another post that they give you two asnwers that are very similar and not a lot of explinations in the question. If you have read and studied good, some of the questions will be no brainers. But please let us know how you did i'm very interested to see how you felt the difficulty was. Buona Fortuna (good luck in italian) icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Well i had to change the exam date and will be taking it this sat instead. Still really havent studied to much for the exam but just want to take a shot at it because of my second chance. If i fail i will just buckle down and actually study and then try again.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress