Any good sites for discount vouchers?

drew2000drew2000 Member Posts: 290
Has anyone found any good deals on Sec+ exam vouchers or is everyone paying retail?

They are going for about $170 on eBay. icon_cool.gif

Thanks
Drew

Comments

• jdixon63jdixon63 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Preplogic ran a "free" voucher with exam pack special ($139) for about two weeks earlier this month. The catch is they imposed some kind of multi-week process delay (according to their terms). Now the deal is $271.

Preplogic does offer their standard $229 on CompTIA voucher.
  • Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Not sure if you have been to this site www.getcertify4less.com
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    How can you tell if Vouchers are legit before you buy them?

Are the Security+ Vouchers on ebay legitimate?
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • jdixon63jdixon63 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Goldmember wrote:
    How can you tell if Vouchers are legit before you buy them?

Are the Security+ Vouchers on ebay legitimate?
    I used an ebay voucher ($170). I had to rely on the feedback from past customers and ratings for the seller. Worked out great, with the only issue is the early expiry date on the vouchers. Mine was early June -- not a problem, since I was taking the exam within a week of purchase.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Sulblk27 wrote:
    Not sure if you have been to this site www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Sulblk27 wrote:
    Not sure if you have been to this site www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp

Hmmm, I found the same site by putting in getcertify4less coupon into google.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS272&q=getcertify4less+coupon

I must say that their TechExams logo is out of whack.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • pookerpooker Member Posts: 129 ■■□□□□□□□□
    getcertify4less is good but make sure you talk to a rep to make sure that the voucher you get actually works! Especially vouchers that say stuff like good for all 640-(???) tests, i bought one for my icnd test and it didnt work. they are definately top notch and refunded my money, but i use paypal direct from bank account so it took 4 days to get there. i reccomend them though because there customer service is top notch and they offer great deals
    I wanna be ccie