Trunk and PLAR-OPX connections

It seems that a trunk and a PLAR-OPX connection both do the same thing - connect someone to a different location automatically without having to dial any numbers. So what makes one different from the other?
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    icon_eek.gif

You may want to go back to your book and reread some chapters. If that's what you think, you've missed learning some of the basic concepts you need to know.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    Yeah, I see some differences now that I've dug in some more. The self-study Cisco book is a little fuzzy on the differences in places.

I sure wish the five tests for CCVP had more study books for each test - whether Cisco or not - than exist now, so I could cross-check some of these topics. I wonder if the ExamCram series might look into putting something out in the future (or anyone else for that matter), since this cert is doing so well. Of course, once I obtain my CCVP all kinds of books and study aids will flood the market, I'm sure. icon_mad.gif
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949