Options

Just Passed CIPT 642-444 !

Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
It was pretty cool and straight forward. Two more to go !
I know CIPT CBT Nuggets just dropped, anyone know of anything video wise i can use for GWGK and TUC?

Thanks! :D
I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]

Comments

• Options
    LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    I bought the cisco press book (GWGK), and I have liked it. It is like any other cisco press book for me, you have to really read it twice to understand exactly what it is saying. I mean you can read it once and get the general idea but to really understand what is happening it always takes me two times. But as far as video's I don't know of any GWGK videos out there yet, but I know that CBTnuggets are working on them. Just no time frame yet.
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

You may just want to print out the TUC exam blueprint now and see what you've all ready covered while studying for the other exams. And then check off more topics as you go through the Gateway/Gatekeeper book.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    CrunchyhippoCrunchyhippo Member Posts: 389
    I know CIPT CBT Nuggets just dropped, anyone know of anything video wise i can use for GWGK and TUC?

Congratulations!

So what are you doing to study for the tests? Are you able to do lab work where you're employed, or do you do it at home/school?
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949
  • Options
    Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know CIPT <a href=http://www.cbtnuggets.com/techexams target=”_blank”>CBT Nuggets</a> just dropped, anyone know of anything video wise i can use for GWGK and TUC?

Congratulations!

So what are you doing to study for the tests? Are you able to do lab work where you're employed, or do you do it at home/school?

My job has a crazy amount of downtime and i'm around it
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]