For you bored hacker types

2»

Comments

• Options
    tcpsyntcpsyn Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Level 8 Translation:

No Password.
    (with picture of apache helecopter)
    They do not have an admission to these files! Leave the keyboard to fall and pull them to your Browser. IMMEDIATELY!

Guessed Password.
    (with picture of ripping out intenstines)
    Unfortunately inquiry could not find an appropriate document on the server. Or however the Apache Indian fired all tomahawks at present and no more desire to continue.

Now I'm stuck.

A hint for the guy stuck on five:
    If you open the page in an editor such as EditPlus... with syntax highlighting, code is much easier to read.
    And we're using windows why?
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    <!-- Tschebyscheff said it, and I say it again:

There is always a prime between n and 2n.

...have a nice day...

-=[the creator]=-

Yeah I got that from the SRC files, but not sure what it means Ive even looked at all these maths sites the google refers to.
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    imrynimryn Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_eek.gif I am hoping i am just tired. However, I don't that is the issue. I could really use a hint for level 6also level 7 would be good too, but if I can get six, I assume that 7 will follow. I saved the source code to my desktop, but it doesn't look like much to me. So did I do something wrong ? any suggestions would be great.... thanks icon_wink.gif
    Evil shall prevail, when good men do nothing
  • Options
    imrynimryn Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    imryn wrote:
    icon_eek.gif I am hoping i am just tired. However, I don't that is the issue. I could really use a hint for level 6 also level 7 would be good too, but if I can get six, I assume that 7 will follow. I saved the source code to my desktop, but it doesn't look like much to me. So did I do something wrong ? any suggestions would be great.... thanks

Okay so I figured it out after walking away for a little bit, one to many hours of staring ya know... lol ... icon_wink.gif
    Evil shall prevail, when good men do nothing
  • Options
    ReklessRekless Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok, I am stuck on 6...little hint? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...
  • Options
    ReklessRekless Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    errrr....got it...that was kinda easy once I figured out how to get the source.....
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...
  • Options
    NickelPinneNickelPinne Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    im on levl 6 and dont know where to go from here icon_confused.gif eeeek
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Haha...looks like fun..I will have to check this out. If you guys like doing stuff like this and you know some Linux...check out hackerslab.org. I am stuck on level 10 there...and I will be there until I learn some socket level programming.. icon_wink.gif

Its a lot of fun....
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    jennie313jennie313 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any hints for level 4? No answers...just a nudge would be nice.