Options

Can I earn an accredited Bachelor Degree in Education onlin

MiyamiwallesMiyamiwalles Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knew of an accredited online university where I can earn a Bachelor Degree in Education? I would like to teach grades K-8. I would prefer to go to a state university but I guess I can't be to picky. Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Options
    pwjohnstonpwjohnston Member Posts: 441
    Most universities are starting online programs, but the ones here (Philly, Drexel, Temple, Penn) are expen$ive.

Start with the websites of the schools in your area so if you find an affordable program you like you can go in and talk to someone if needed.
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    Western Governors University

WGU

www.wgu.edu

Check em out.

They are the best online university I found and I looked for years. This takes into account cost, reputation, and difficulty. The degree isn't a cakewalk like many online degrees which made me happy.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    There are many accredited online universities from which you may earn a Bachelors degree...I used to work for and got my degree from one of them. What you should be looking at is how to go about getting your teachers certification for the state that you live in. Some states require a certain amount of time in class...sort of like OJT but for teachers.

In traditional colleges this would be built into the program as would the teaching certificate...most online universities/colleges remove this part so you would still get the degree but without the certificate.

My suggestion would be to find out your state requirements for teaching...does it require a certificate, does it require classroom time...ETC. Then find an online program that best matches what your goals.
  • Options
    riky_bossriky_boss Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi friend,
    I would look into the online University from where my friend completed his masters degree. so I would presume that they have a Bachelor's program for it as well. I will give you information for online education in bachelors degrees.

education online
    Online education college degree
  • Options
    levenebilllevenebill Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you will gain knowledge and skills that make an immediate impact in your career-even before you graduate. Earn your Bachelor of Science from an accredited online university preferred by 100 leading organizations.All of our university and campus programs offer job placement for graduates. To Get Started use our School Search to find online education and online education college degree programs.