Options

MS Press Exam, ahhhh!

rooleeroolee Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
One more reason why I'm not a big fan of the Measure Up exams, I just took the exam, got 80%, excellent I thought, I've passed! but according to them I failed! the passing score was 86%?!? do they just want to bring your spirits down or something? not only are the questions a lot harder than expected but they fail you when you get 10% over the passing score, words honestly fail me!

Cheers,

Richard

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I believe you can adjust what the pass percentage is. I use Transcender, not Measure Up, but they default the pass to 100%. It's irritating to go through 40 questions, get two wrong, and fail.

Even though I know I did great, that red bar crushes my spirits icon_sad.gif

Just don't get carried away and overcompensate. Setting 30% to pass may make you feel better, but it might give you a false sense of accomplishment icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Use the exam to gauge what you know and what you dont know.

Find the areas you are weak in using the scores after the exam and build on these.

You sound like your doing fine thou however I can understand its frustrating.

I did the same thing as dynamik said with the Trancender Exams, scored well but saw the big fail.

You'll know when your ready, Good Luck
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools