Options

Iron Man

royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
Awesome. Robert Downey Jr did an amazing job as Stark and Jeff Bridges was a great enemy.

Go see it!
“For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not tonight dude. The only inebriated driving I'm going to do is in Liberty City. That one is definitely on my "to watch" list though. I'm glad you liked.
  • Options
    TalicTalic Member Posts: 423
    dynamik wrote:
    Not tonight dude. The only inebriated driving I'm going to do is in Liberty City.

It seems Marvel Studio's fears aren't unfounded. http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=11624
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Talic wrote:
    dynamik wrote:
    Not tonight dude. The only inebriated driving I'm going to do is in Liberty City.

It seems Marvel Studio's fears aren't unfounded. http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=11624

They should of moved the release date if it was that much of a fear. To be honest i know more people who are put off going to the cinema because of soaring ticket prices than because of a game, although i can see why they are worried because gta4 isnt just any ordinary game. besides if they are that worried maybe they should of planned the release better....

I cant wait to see iron man though, i hope its not just another poorly adapted comic for the big screen (i.e. hulk 2003?)...on that note i hope the new hulk isnt as bad as the 2003 release icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    It is a pretty good movie...saw it last night.

From the previews, I did notice that pretty much every movie they're coming out with is a remake. Yes, this includes speed racer (remember the cartoon the 60's?) and the hulk (didnt they just make a hulk movie 5 years ago?), batman, and indiana jones.

oh well, throw it in there with superman, transformers, and ninja turtles.
  • Options
    fonquefonque Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    $10 a ticket here, I am not sure if iron is worth that price.
    I program my heart to beat breakbeats and hum basslines in exhalation.... matter, verse, spirit
  • Options
    ConstantlyLearningConstantlyLearning Member Posts: 445
    fonque wrote:
    $10 a ticket here, I am not sure if iron is worth that price.

9 euro in my local cinema here in dublin, ireland. which is about $14.

Iron Man was amazing. Saw it lastnight.
    "There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I'll be seeing it on Thursday, but I must admit, I would rather stay home and play Mario Kart Wii.... Just got it, great online play!
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I went and saw the movie last friday night, thought it was pretty good. I got to see a new Indiana Jones trailer I haven't seen up until then and it was great as well.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    Definitely agree, the movie was awesome and Robert Downey Jr. was perfectly cast as Tony Stark. He's one of those rare actors whose personal life perfectly matches the life of his on-screen counterpart. It was an origin movie but it moved at a good pace and had plenty of action.

I think Marvel Studios fears were unfounded though, first of all because the movie made over 100 million this weekend putting it in the top 5 of all time. Second of all, I was able to put down the controller (GTAIV has a hold on me!) for two hours so it wasn't bad. I think people, like you've said on the board, are more concerned with ticket prices. Luckily, I saved my college ID that didn't have an expiration date!
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    I saw it last night....and it was money!

:)

Note to self...I gotta get one of those suits.
  • Options
    rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407