What do you think? Am I ready?

RexelRexel Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
:DHello .. my first post in this forum! :D

I have booked my exam for 70-215 for the 13th April 2004. I want to run through what I've done and where I am to get your opinions on whether or not I'm ready for it.

Firstly, I have been using transcenders for this exam for 2 weeks and pass all cat exams I sit and get atleast 80% on sitting the 51 question exams.

Secondly, have done the ms instructor lead 2152 course - enjoyed this thoroughly!!

Thirdly - have setup a lab with 2 AD domain controllers replicating perfectly with DHCP, DNS, WINS, RIS, RRAS, IIS, GPO's, Login Scripts, Application Packaging/Delivery (Published and Assigned), Roaming Profiles, DFS and Terminal Services - All working without a hitch. Have had to troubleshoot in most of the areas listed above to get this network working in it's present state!

I'm going to sit this exam on the 13th (if you guys think I'm ready) and if I pass will sit 70-210 on the 23rd icon_eek.gif

Please, all comments are most welcome! icon_wink.gif

Comments

• 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Welcome to Techexams Rexel.

a constant 80 on the practice exam's isn't bad; but try getting more than that. Like 90-95. You know.. the questions are committed to memory (some of them) as you answer them, and you might just answer the next time becuase you remember the correct answer.

Read the explanations thoroughly. I'd say that's where a person can know whether he's ready or not. If you find explanations that have some unfamiliar things within, then that;s a sign there're some more things you gotta cover before u hit the exam.

Anyways, GOOD LUCK on both exams. icon_lol.gif

2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • RexelRexel Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply 2lazybutsmart :)

I'm doing exactly as you have advised. If I get a question wrong I read the explanation over and over until I understand the concepts involved. When doing questions, I mark the ones I'm not too sure about (even if I do answer them correctly) and revise the exlanations same as if I had gotten them wrong ... does that make sense?

Did 3 51 question exams last night and scored 89, 92 and 95% in each .. will keep slogin away until I get 95%+ constantly. I think this is 'do-able' before the 13th :)

Can anyone advise how much learning is involved keeping the comparison between 210 and 215 in mind?

*edit* .. and the ones that don't quite sink in after revision I apply to my network as stated in my first post :)

Cheers again for your comments.