I think I'm ready, however. Updated!!! Passed!

kjmccoykjmccoy Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well it's been a long time coming, I think I am ready for the test. I noticed through my searches of the forums that it appears to be the general consensus that if your scoring in the 90's on Transcenders your ready. I may be being a little paranoid but I am scoring in excess of 822 on all the random trancenders I take, the last one was 878. Does this really mean I am prepared throughly? I have enabled the randomization option and take random tests but it seems to be I am remembering individual answers, I did take the onsite test here and scored 81%. Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am really nervous about this one because I do not have any practical experience beyond my quaint little 2 pc home LAN.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    You should be ok if you schedule the test and keep testing.. Keep up the practice.... Your quaint little 2 pc lan is all you really need for most of the networking certs.. Even MCSE.. It will do the job, you cant do all scenario's.. but most..

Good luck and god speed.
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    I feel the same as you. But, try not to worry. My test is a week from today. I'm just going to read my book again, and take as many practice tests to see if I have anymore weakness. I too am scoring high 800's on my test. I think you should count just the first three (A,B,C) that you took. This way, it's not memory of the test, but what you know. Another good test is examdrill $28. Now, I noticed alot of the questions where also out their on the web with free tests. Use everything you can get you're hands on (pretests wise) and just study from one book. Also, examcram2 book is awesome!

Good luck to you! (and me too icon_thumright.gif )
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • kjmccoykjmccoy Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's crunch time.....I'm sitting this thing tomorrow at 2:30pm. Ive put it off 3-4 times now and I think I just need to suck it up and take the thing. I will let everyone know what happens. I did not feel the anxiety with A+ like I do with this one.
    YOU CAN DOOOOO ET! icon_cool.gif

We'll be with you in spirt angel.gif

I was more nervous about my A+ then this. But, I think the A+ is a bit harder then this test is. You'll be fine.

Chris
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Thanks for the support......... :D
  • antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    I just obtained the Network+ Certification on Saturday (April 3, 2004). Make sure you take every free online practice test that you can. Do a search on www.google.com and type in FREE NETWORK+ PRACTICE test. Also, make sure you print out the exam objectives and cover everything on the objective lists.....
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III
    Well I passed it with a 713, not a stellar score but I will take it.....many thanks again to this fine site and all the folks who make it happen!!!!!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Good job friend..
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
    Way to go man! Congrats!
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Your next Orion, crush it!!!!! icon_exclaim.gif
  • FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrtaz on the pass!