Problem with MCP member site?

ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
im experiencing problems accessing the mcp member site, at first i cant log in and it asked me for access code just like my first time to log to the member site.... i tried to log in again and it worked without asking for an access code. problem is i cant access my transcript and links ends up with errors. am i alone experiencing this? icon_redface.gif
No Sacrifice, No Victory.

Comments

• MikeInMoseleyMikeInMoseley Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    im experiencing problems accessing the mcp member site, at first i cant log in and it asked me for access code just like my first time to log to the member site.... i tried to log in again and it worked without asking for an access code. problem is i cant access my transcript and links ends up with errors. am i alone experiencing this? icon_redface.gif

I heard about problems on the MCT site so maybe it is related?
  • hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    Just checked, I can login but I cant view my transcript.
  • ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    hetty wrote:
    Just checked, I can login but I cant view my transcript.

did it prompt you for an access code? it always prompt me when i try to login but i can view the member site by clicking the mcp home link.
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
    No, just logged in with my email and password. Could access everything but my transcript, which gave an error like you say. You could always give the MCP helpdesk a ring if you have problems accessing your account.