Options

CCNA Practice Labs

peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi forum members...

I was looking at possibly purchasing Networking Fundamentals by Cisco press. This appears to have some labs to practice in preparation of my CCNA. Has anyone ever used it or know where to get practical lab exercises from?

~Peanut Head
We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The bryant advantage gear has some good labs with its package. apart from that i have used the cisco lab companion books for ccna 1 and 2 for a uni course and they were ok. duno what they are like for the new stuff or if they are out yet
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    127.0.0.1127.0.0.1 Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi forum members...

I was looking at possibly purchasing Networking Fundamentals by Cisco press. This appears to have some labs to practice in preparation of my CCNA. Has anyone ever used it or know where to get practical lab exercises from?

~Peanut Head

Hello,

If you are getting the Networking Fundamentals CCNA Exploration Labs, then I would also recommend purchasing the Routing Protocols and Concepts CCNA Exploration Labs, LAN Switching and Wireless CCNA Exploration Labs, and Accessing the WAN CCNA Exploration Labs.

All of these labs are a great practice for the CCNA Exam! As a Networking Academy student I've found these labs very helpful.

I would highly recommend you to purchase the books containing the curriculum also. There are 4 books to go with these labs. You can purchase the labs and books at the below URL:
    http://www.ciscopress.com/promotions/promotion.asp?promo=4196
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks,

I am currently using the Chris Bryant labs, I was just curious to add more labs after I was done with Chris Bryant's labs. Thanks for the info guys!

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker