Options

Barely passed

KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
Fourteen days after my last exam and with some luck, I passed one more exam towards my MCSE Certification.

When I was on the exam I felt kind confident and I actually was expecting a score over 850 but I got suprised with a 731. I couldn't believe it but I thought "A pass is a pass" so I didn't care and now I'm two exams away from the MCSE.

I got questions about all that I expected: GPOs (the most), domains and trusts, sites, server roles, OUs and users and groups (I might be forgeting one or more topics).

With some luck I could be sitting for the 70-297 on later july. Time (and work) will say...

Again and as always, thanks Techexams guys.

Comments

• Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Congrats!
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You passed! Good luck!
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
  • Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job.

You should only be 1 exam away from passing right?
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    danclarkedanclarke Member Posts: 160
    Congratulations!

Especially given it was only 14 days from the last exam, its a great achievement.

Good luck with 297
    -- Dan
  • Options
    b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tigerplugtigerplug Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

As you said - "A PASS IS A PASS"!!
  • Options
    KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mishra wrote:
    Good job.

Sadly no, I still need two exams, the design one (70-297) and the elective one (70-284), so I haven't finished yet. But I'm almost there, thanks to everyone.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Krank wrote:
    Mishra wrote:
    Good job.

Sadly no, I still need two exams, the design one (70-297) and the elective one (70-284), so I haven't finished yet. But I'm almost there, thanks to everyone.

yep I do that too with him. I always have to remember that he took different elective for his MCSA which is slightly off the beaten path. More power to him, and congrats! Ill be trying to catch up with you soon! icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security