Options

70-282 Time Allotted?

astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
I'm on a mad dash to write exams and I just went to book 70-282 and Prometric wanted to schedule a 4 hour window?! Is that a mistake or do they just give you *lots* of time... :)

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not familiar with that particular exam, but my 291 was slotted for four hours, and I finished in two. I don't go back and review my answers though. Some people take close to the entire time.
  • Options
    Okay good to know. How flexible are the testing centers? If you finish an exam early will they let you start the next one immediately? (I don't really want to have to waste a few hours between each one).
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When you complete one test, you can start on the next whenever you're ready. Just make sure you have adjacent time slots.
  • Options
    Okay good to know thanks.

Can you add an extra test in if you have time? Sorry, its hard to find answers to these questions on any other site... :)
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm not 100% positive about adding a test on the day of the test, but probably not. Most testing centers i've talked with download the tests overnight. You should check directly with the testing center.
  • Options
    Okay, thanks for all the help.
  • Options
    Just finished 70-282 in 50 minutes with 1000 (does that mean perfect?). Unfortunately you were right and they wouldn't let me write a different one with the extra time, oh well. So now I have to wait until 2:30pm to write the next one (at a different test center - much closer to home this time)...
  • Options
    All done, and they also wouldn't let me throw in another one. Oh well, guess I'll stop asking.