Options

Passed

Hi men,
taken finally the test today and passed, scoring 763.
I know that is not a great score, but I'm glad to have put this exam behind me, all the material very annoying and frustrating.
Lots of questions that I was not expecting.
Now some day of resting and then go to the beast, then Exchange.
Pork 3
Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations on that! A pass is a pass after all. :) If it is any consolation you scored better than I did on the exam.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    wheelywheely Member Posts: 105
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job!

We all know that these tests are not completely covered by any books. So there nothing wrong with that score! These test can be packed with so much trivia sometimes, not worth getting down about.

Good luck with 70-291!
    -Daniel
  • Options
    rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    undomiel wrote:
    Congratulations on that! A pass is a pass after all. :) If it is any consolation you scored better than I did on the exam.
    Thanks dude, what really is consoling me is that I never more must to fight with this stuff from tomorrow morning. Tested much on the experience for me with strange scenarios.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

• Options
    Daniel333 wrote:
    Good job!

We all know that these tests are not completely covered by any books. So there nothing wrong with that score! These test can be packed with so much trivia sometimes, not worth getting down about.

Good luck with 70-291!
    You are absolutely correct, I found some question that I can say that never I encountered as arguments in the books (Sybex+ MS-press), so I was not prepared or well trained in all the questions.

Thanks for the luck man.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

• Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

Any certification test can be tricky, especially with the double negative questions....and not to mention the questions that come flying in from Left Field. Good luck with 291. I'm scheduled for a fight with 70-270 in 10 days....and if I pass, I'm going to be fighting the beast along with you.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    hettyhetty Member Posts: 394
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Congrats!

Any certification test can be tricky, especially with the double negative questions....and not to mention the questions that come flying in from Left Field. Good luck with 291. I'm scheduled for a fight with 70-270 in 10 days....and if I pass, I'm going to be fighting the beast along with you.
    Thanks men,

NetAdmin2436, best of luck to You for Your 70-270, make sure You are prepared on installations of Windows XP (all types) and manage security and permissions, if You cover well these topics, You will have more than half exam done.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music