Options

How many passed 802 on first try

remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
I am wondering how many people passed on first try and how hard was it compared to how hard you THOUGHT it might be. I am taking mine in about 3 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    are You taking the one test route???

I am also takin this one test route? i haven't scheduled mine but i think i will sometime in august or septmember.

good luck bro.
    NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb
  • Options
    Yes, the one test route. I figured 50-60 questions. Why not do that instead of subjecting yourself to more questions. Just do some extra studying and hopefully things will work out.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    remyforbes777:

What type of study materials have you been using? Are do you have prior CISCO knowledge?

~Peanut Head
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    I have been using the Cisco Press books as well as the cybex books. I have also been using packet tracer. I have some equipment at my house. 2 2500 routers a 2950 switch and a 3600 series router. I just started an Admin job a couple of months ago and they use Cisco equipment although i have only been doing basic configs on the switches i touch.
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    im looking to take the one test route in about a month
    both wendell odom books
    sybex book
    home lab
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    lnsomnialnsomnia Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the 802 back in February and aced it. I studied hard for a good 2 months straight. I used Testout, CBT Nuggets & Transcenders for test questions.

the Q&A questions were simple for me, but the labs were grueling. I knew I passed but never thought I would ace it.