Options

Bart_PE

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone...

I am trying to configure a Bart_PET, one of the utilities I am looking for is the ability to crack Windows Administrator Password, specifically for Windows XP, does anyone have ever configured this type of utlity with Bart_PE?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You should check out the UBCD4Win project. That is the one I use. My boot cd is now on a DVD :D. That's only because I am booting several Linux utility CDs too though.

The ubcd4win project has a Password utility that will allow you to either reset the local admin pass or create a admin account. Either way, you're getting in.
  • Options
    LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
    Man there is so many Linux distro's out there that do this stuff it is hard to keep up with them.... ( Knopix,Wopix,Backtrack--myfav) ... But honestly if you don't know Linux just get ERDcommander burn pop in and reset password...
    The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.
  • Options
    Do you have a libk for ERDCommander 2002? I tried google, but some of the link is dead. I'm not sure if I can only incorporate .cab on Bart_PE, so a .cab format for ERDCommander would be awesome.
  • Options
    K found it tnx for the help guys!

I would eventually like to create my own PE disc, and load the tools/utilities I need to do my shiz...
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sheesh, why waste time? Already a bumch of good ones out there.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is UBCD for windows suppose SATA CD/DVD ROM?
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn