Options

Passed 70-210 yesterday

tschnabel99tschnabel99 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed with an 890. Now onto 70-215. :P Thanks to the webmaster for such a terrific site. Thanks to all the peeps who post on here. Fantastic site and much appreciated. Love the forums. Don't you?
Hain't no thang like a chicken wang!!

Comments

• Options
    blackguymdblackguymd Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congratulations!! GL on 215!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats on the high score.(Hope they place them on the cert). I'm studying 70-210 & A+. What books did you use for study. I'm trying to gather enuff resources before i hibernate into full study mode. Any help would be appreciated.

Hard work pays enuff to play hard :D
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    tschnabel99tschnabel99 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the high score.(Hope they place them on the cert). I'm studying 70-210 & A+. What books did you use for study. I'm trying to gather enuff resources before i hibernate into full study mode. Any help would be appreciated.

I used a variety of sources like everybody suggests. Books: The best for Required results/Optional results=Syngress Test Yourself MCSE Windows 2000 Exam 70-210 found at Amazon and rated Excellent. Software=Transcender, Free Online tests= http://www.certtutor.net/ 126 complex questions. I have 2 books for sale I can put on Ebay for you. Sybex MCSA/MCSE W2k Study Guide 2nd Ed. and Exam Prep....

Hard work pays enuff to play hard :D
    Hain't no thang like a chicken wang!!