Options

Good Practice Tests

JrmiconJrmicon Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just finished reading my Sybex 70-270 exam book and am going through all the technotes here but . . . . . what are some good practice tests to take? I've taken the one here but I want some more, what is a good company to go with?

Also, is it a good idea to buy the QUE 70-270 book and read that one as well?

Thanks ,

Comments

• Options
    kampungboykampungboy Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    reading the sybex book means you have a general understanding of the exam and XP.however, that book alone is not enough to pass the exam. Get the exam cram book to cover all your bases.I did trancender, the free examforce engine and it seems to be enough for me. Don't worry too much bout the exam..it is not hard.
  • Options
    kampungboykampungboy Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    oh and i forgot, know your file permissions, offline files, RIS and network configurations. These are very big topics when i was doing it.
  • Options
    JrmiconJrmicon Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So you used the trancender free exams to study? That is what I was planning on doing, just going around the net and using all the free 20 - 40 question "trial tests" instead of buying a program of just practice questions.

Looks like i'm off to order the Exam Cram 2 book right now . . . . . thanks
  • Options
    antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Jrmicon wrote:
    So you used the trancender free exams to study? That is what I was planning on doing, just going around the net and using all the free 20 - 40 question "trial tests" instead of buying a program of just practice questions.

Looks like i'm off to order the Exam Cram 2 book right now . . . . . thanks

Looks like I will get that book as well... I have about 6 different practice test that I'm going through while I study.... icon_rolleyes.gif
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III