Options

Second shot?

KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
I was just scheduling my 70-270 for this saturday and felt pretty confident. I know I might not need it, but I was happy I had that second shot offer available in case I failed.

However I just saw in another topic that the offer might not be available after this saturday(the date of my exam)...does this mean I can't get it?
Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You have to write the first attempt on or before May 31st. The second shot needs to be taken on or before June 30th.

You'll be fine.
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, though I'm wondering...I have a 15% off voucher for the exam from MSPress. If I use second shot then I won't be able to use my discount?
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    KGhaleon wrote:
    Thanks, though I'm wondering...I have a 15% off voucher for the exam from MSPress. If I use second shot then I won't be able to use my discount?

yes you wont be able to use the voucher. I have the same voucher and prometric told me i can avail a promo one at a time. so if you decide to go for the second shot you cant use the discount voucher.
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    wait... i got the second shot voucher too.. i failed it already but my second shot voucher says it expires in like apr-21 09...
  • Options
    1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
    yes you wont be able to use the voucher. I have the same voucher and prometric told me i can avail a promo one at a time. so if you decide to go for the second shot you cant use the discount voucher.
    Oh, Man icon_sad.gif
    I have 5 vouchers like that and already passed 5 exams! After reading MS that no other discounts can apply in addition to the free shot, I didn't even bother trying! Oh, well, at least I'll use 2 or 3 of them this summer. Are the vouchers any good for MCTS exams?
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    i'm not sure if you can use the vouchers for the MCTS. Better ask prometric. can we use the mspress 270 voucher for other mcp exams? :)
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.