Options

This test is definitely not easy.....

SanKuKaïSanKuKaï Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed today with a 715...
I wish I had a better score and I am a bit disappointed about that. icon_sad.gif

I found this test challenging. I strongly advise people to not underestimate it! I used MS book, CBTNuggets and Transcender. Neither of these do cover broadly enough all "aspects" of this test, IMHO.
Moreover, knowledge on some "new technologies" are tested and are not covered at all in the above mentioned tools.......
Experience counts, that is true.

Next one will be 290.

Comments

• Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    SanKuKaï wrote:
    Just passed today with a 715...
    I wish I had a better score and I am a bit disappointed about that. icon_sad.gif

I found this test challenging. I strongly advise people to not underestimate it! I used MS book, CBTNuggets and Transcender. Neither of these do cover broadly enough all "aspects" of this test, IMHO.
    Moreover, knowledge on some "new technologies" are tested and are not covered at all in the above mentioned tools.......
    Experience counts, that is true.

Next one will be 290.

congrats on the pass! don't get dissapointed with 715...passed is passed :) . Yes i totally agree with you its really a hard exam. It is aimed to measure your skills not only on working with a stand alone machine but also working on an enterprise environment and with different platforms like unix. The key on passing the exam is to setup a lab and simulate task you do not do ocassionally. good luck on the 290. icon_thumright.gif
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • Options
    tallicaman99tallicaman99 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree. Good Luck with 290!
    barmetallicafanjb1.jpg
  • Options
    docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, i agree i thought the 270 wasn't a walk in the park. I hope you'll
    find the 290 ok. I didnt think it was too bad but i had a bit of experience of
    SBS 2003.
    Sat and passed the beast (291) yesterday...phew now that was hard but worry
    about that later !!
    Good luck
    D.S.
  • Options
    rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    This exam is not easy at all, also for me tested much experience and not just skill, because is hard to configure whole scenarios and choose the best answer only having in front a text and time limited.
    Well done man and good luck for Your next.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SanKuKaï

good job; yeah, it wasnt cake; but A+ was easy for me cause I am computer geek
    but 270 was some what challenging but great job

and you are smart for going on to 290 and then 291 cause i fk up and went to
    284 and bombed 2x and then found out the hard way you ne 290 and 291 for exam 284
    duh on my part! ;ehhee eeeheee
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    docspawn

great job man! yewwwe SBS HUH need to find that to practice with hee hee
    thanks