Cram Master

817javi817javi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey icon_eek.gif whats up I am new here and have been looking to get my A+ I went to community college and took an OS class and hardware class. I still do not feel confident enough to take the A+ test. I was wondering if anyone has use or any thoughts on cram master test prepation. I have also look in to preplogic. Any advice or feedback would be great. icon_cool.gif

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5581

Judging by the above link and by what a few people have said to me, PrepLogic are awright for the A+. This test's not difficult as almost any MS exam, but having said that do not take it lightly. Before you take the test, I'd say you must feel confident about the material and start scoring in the 90's on the practice tests.

Good luck!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • 817javi817javi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yea I am not quit there yet have been trying to study alot. I actually feel like I got sucker into paying 200 dollars for exam force for practice test and the engine. I look around and could have gotten some videos to some where else i think it was quick cert. I should have just stuck with my software form my book. Jean myers a+. Do u have any thoughts on that exam force. Hey thanks. back to studing. icon_cool.gif
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    817javi wrote:
    Hey icon_eek.gif whats up I am new here and have been looking to get my A+ I went to community college and took an OS class and hardware class. I still do not feel confident enough to take the A+ test. I was wondering if anyone has use or any thoughts on cram master test prepation. I have also look in to preplogic. Any advice or feedback would be great. icon_cool.gif

Grab a new desktop PC and start operating it, like your a surgeon, this will give you the actual experience you want, then the stuff you guys talk about in the classroom will make more sense.