Options

MS Free Second Shot Expired

Has anyone heard whether MS will extend the free second shot offer past May31/June31?

Comments

• Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Nothing I have heard im afraid, may have to wait for the next time around if your looking to take advantage of it.

Its too late to take the first exam now anyways..... icon_cry.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    from memory Ms extended the second shot period until the end of May. Last time it was 12 months or so between offers, so we may all have along wait for the next one icon_cry.gif
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    GundamtdkGundamtdk Member Posts: 210
    Secondshot has already expired?

I thought it was suppose to be good until June 30th 2008?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You had to make your first attempt by the end of May, and you have until the end of June to make your second.
  • Options
    superrob5superrob5 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is correct you needed to take your first attempt by may 31. This was actually extended in Jan.

Anybody got any good sites on discount vouchers?
  • Options
    RikkuRikku Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey There,

I actually have a 20% off voucher code I purchased by mistake on ebay (luckly for cheap) if anyone wants to use it. It is good for any of the (MS 70,71,74,75 exams) It is only good till the end of this month (June 200icon_cool.gif. I guess the first person that posts here that they want it can have it. I will check back here for a reply and email the person interested.

Thanks

-Rikku
  • Options
    bleScreenedbleScreened Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Rikku wrote:
    Hey There,

I actually have a 20% off voucher code I purchased by mistake on ebay (luckly for cheap) if anyone wants to use it. It is good for any of the (MS 70,71,74,75 exams) It is only good till the end of this month (June 200icon_cool.gif. I guess the first person that posts here that they want it can have it. I will check back here for a reply and email the person interested.

Thanks

-Rikku

I would like it!
    Working on MCSE 2003 and B.S. in Networking
  • Options
    RikkuRikku Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    k, No prob ccaltacc. I will email you the code to your nick here on the site.

-Rikku
  • Options
    superrob5superrob5 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    anyone else have any discounts or sites that I can use?

Thanks