Options

How Far (or long) Do You Drive To Work?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    I spend 1hr everyday on a 5km traffic congested piece of road. Traffic is killing me every single morning. I'm really considering saving for a helicopter or something. hahaicon_wink.gif

2lbs.

lol 2lbs ... Dubai traffic blows man.

Me, 50 kms in 30 minutes.
    Yep, I drive my Civic like a Ferrari! :D
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    So you're not Jobless anymore? ;)

Welcome back by the way :)
  • Options
    JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    *Bopping to Welcome Back by Mase*

Haha thanks Johan. Things definitely have gotten a little "greener" for me in the past few months. Work's work though, not fun :/ I'm a programmer who doesn't find SQL/DBA stuff all that much fun. Then again, how many people actually do what they dream of doing? (You being the exception) I do need to move outta here but all in good time. As the Arabs say, "Insha Allah".
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Greener is good, but I know what you mean. When I was a sys/net admin I didn't like DBA-ing either :)
    Then again, how many people actually do what they dream of doing? (You being the exception)
    Ah well, like you said work is work, although I do have fun doing this. But in my dream I'm in a sunny place, on a boat, make that a yacht, 10% drunk, nice tan, showing people sunny places where they can get a tan too :D , oh yeah, and a satellite connection to check in here once in a while ;)

Ah well, I don't have to drive to work anymore though icon_wink.gif