Options

Second shot voucher question

Hey all, quick question about the second shot voucher that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

I took my first test w/ voucher registration back in Feb. I took the test in the Wash. DC area which is about 2 hours from where I live. Well, about a month ago, I new testing center opened up in the same building where I work. My question is this - do I have to go back to the original testing center to take advantage of the second shot offer? I'd rather not make another 2 hr drive.

Thanks!
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Comments

• Options
    pryde7pryde7 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm sure u just need the second shot code that you got when u registered for the second shot.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You can book the exam at any Prometric testing center, but you will need to schedule to write it before the end of the month (as the second shot 2nd attempt must be completed by June 30th).
  • Options
    ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    you can schedule the exam anywhere you like at any testing facility
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Options
    94jedi94jedi Member Posts: 177
    excellent, thanks guys. Making a two hour drive and then write a test isn't easy. by the time you get to the testing center, you're all frustrated after sitting in and fighting DC Metro area traffic. I was mentally drained when I failed the 70-290 back in Feb. lol.
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!