Unable to order certificate..Pls help

ambeljebyambeljeby Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took my MCp certification 1 month ago. When I am trying to order the welcome kit and certificate, the message appears like "According to our records, you are not eligible to order a welcome kit or certificate at this time....." . Whether I ll get my certificate or not? Pls help me....? I am from India , Chennai. I send emails to the given id but in vain. The Phone no: given is not working...

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Call up the Regional Microsoft Center in your state/area.

Check out the following link, http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/india.mspx. Should help.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • nielpeelnielpeel Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are you already MCP? You don't get additional certificates for passing more than one MCP exam...
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice".

WIP: 70-284

Then: no more 2003 stuff, Win7 here we come!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ambeljeby wrote:
    I took my MCp certification 1 month ago. When I am trying to order the welcome kit and certificate, the message appears like "According to our records, you are not eligible to order a welcome kit or certificate at this time....." . Whether I ll get my certificate or not? Pls help me....? I am from India , Chennai. I send emails to the given id but in vain. The Phone no: given is not working...

Best place to contact is MS and speak with someone there. Don't think any of the members here have any pull with MS...so they can take your facts and help you out. Should be some contact info at the same place as the Welcome kit info appears...might need to dig a bit, but should be there.

HTH
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • ambeljebyambeljeby Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all those replied to my query !!

sorry to tell u that the telephone number given is not existing.

This is my first certification ...