Options

what was effective for you?

BZ3BZ3 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
To those of you who have passed the A+. In what order did you approach studying for the exams? i.e.

1) Books
2) Videos
3) Technotes etc..

also, especially those who were relatively new to IT, how long did it take you to prepare before you were ready to take the exams?
Life wasn't meant to be spent sitting in a cubicle all day listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi BZ3, for my a+ i primarily used the all-in-one book, and the technotes, just had a quick look at cbt nuggets in the last couple of weeks before the test, it took me about 4 months of study, best of luck with it

carl
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    BZ3BZ3 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply. My goal is to get this knocked out in 2 weeks which began yesterday. I've read half of the Meyers book so far. Next I'm gonna watch the A+ CBT nuggets, then review with the technotes and cramsession study guides. Then take a STS test to see where i'm at and review from there. I hope I can do it. It's alot of material to cram. :)
    Life wasn't meant to be spent sitting in a cubicle all day listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck, keep me informed as to how its going icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops