Close but not close enough!

NewlifeNewlife Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi just found this forum, look's cool, and will hopefully give me some support and encouragement to help us a long the way to mcsa/mcse,
So i toke the exam yesturday, But i only studied cbt nugget's vid's as i did a few test question's and did well but the test cover's everything!
I got 643 so i'm gona do it in 2 week's again, i got the transcender test and cramstudy book, so i rection i'll pass with that, as i have been working support for xp 3 yr's and was shocked i fail but i'll get it' next time!!
So does anyone know if you still get a second take if you fail? i hear people talkin this....

T

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Unfortunately the second shot offer is no longer available.

I'm sure you'll get it next time with a little more review. Good luck!
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Sorry to hear you failed, if you can pass the Trancenders then you should have no issues with this exam.

Study up on your weak areas and I feel an advance congratulations is in order! :D
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • NewlifeNewlife Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cheer's for the support, look's like it i'll be paying again but it's worth it!,
    There is a few thing's that catch me on the exam like security template never really used them too much and it's was the only vid i didn't watch on cbt but my bad, transcender's i thing is the best choice?? has anyone used the cram study book for xp i gona use the full book's for later exam's but i think the exam cram will get me 70-270?