Options

IT CAREER ADVICE

jomidijijomidiji Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please i really need advice on what to do.
just finished MCSE training in one the computer colleges, i want to write the real exam i mean online exam. which one do u advice me to write first??........

Comments

• Options
    M@rv1nM@rv1n Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jomidiji wrote:
    just finished MCSE training in one the computer colleges, i want to write the real exam i mean online exam. which one do u advice me to write first??........

Im confused, you did the course and didnt test yet, and you want to do it online? You cant test online for these certs, if you was wondering in what order to take them in, I would recommend starting with the 270( XP exam), then go down the track wou want to go in (security, messaging, ect...).

Hope this helped.
    Working on the CCSP... Help
  • Options
    edelossantosedelossantos Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    M@rv1n is correct, MCSE is not a one exam that you can take in one hour you will be undergo step by step process before you become MCSE(7 exams).. MCSE spend a lot of money, study and disciplined.
  • Options
    1MeanAdmin1MeanAdmin Member Posts: 157
    jomidiji wrote:
    You have to take it at your local Prometric exam center.
    You should start with either a client exam (XP or Vista) or networking (70-290).
  • Options
    ally_ukally_uk Member Posts: 1,145 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Lol I wish the MCSE was a hour online exam that would be a breeze!
    Microsoft's strategy to conquer the I.T industry

" Embrace, evolve, extinguish "
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ally_uk wrote:
    Lol I wish the MCSE was a hour online exam that would be a breeze!

But then it would be effortless to obtain, everyone would have one, and they wouldn't be worth anything icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    jomidiji wrote:

I think what you mean is where you can take your exam. Yes it's online but you need to take the exam at Prometric tesing centers in your area.

Check it out http://www.register.prometric.com/Centers.asp

Most of us here in the forum starts with the 70-270 Windows XP. GOod luck hope it helps.
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I think there's a bit of confusion in the subtle difference between the terms "online" and "computer-based."