Options

Score Report?

matts5074matts5074 Member Posts: 148
Anyone know if this exam includes a score report? All I got was a sheet of paper congratulating me that I passed, mentioning digital embossing, and the MCP member site.

I'm trying to find the VendorRegistration ID so I can login to the MCP site. It says I can "use the number from any exam score report you have received from your exam provider." The only score reports I have with such a number are of CompTIA exams. Will these work?

Comments

• Options
    blackguymdblackguymd Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got a score report. I passed with 836. and it gave me a break down like transcender/
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Can't hurt to try. I got my report after the exam. I just couldn't find the right number. It does take a few days or so for M$ to update the database.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Interesting.

Only thing I can think of is there was a student in the room with me printing off all kinds of information on the same printer. I guess he could have picked up my report on accident or I could have simply picked up the top paper and not noticed the score report. icon_sad.gif

I've contacted VUE to see if there is anyway they could give the # to me.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    coaxcoax Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    matts5074,

That is your score report, M$ had a BS policy of not listing the score on some tests they will just list that you passed or failed. I passed 070-210 back in November and received the same report. I called MCP support and Vue support and they have no record of the numerical score just that I passed. M$ told me that some job candidates were using their numerical score to gain an advantage over the other in competition for jobs. Now he says that they are bring back the numerical score but not all test centers have updated to the new testing software. It’s all B*** Sh*t if you ask me! I don’t know if I barely passed or had a high score?
  • Options
    I contacted PearsonVUE and gave them the order # for the exam as well as the date I took it. They gave me the Vender Registration Number that I needed to access the MCP site.

I got the numerical number on my screen, It was 850. Pretty sure I got the only paper that printed out.

All is good now. :)
  • Options
    MindrakerMindraker Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the 850... yeah, I'd want a score report if I got an 850, too.