Options

Finally passed 270!!!

drunaldodrunaldo Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed my 270 yesterday at the 3rd attempt. Got there in the end so I can finally move onto the 290.

I've not posted or been on any threads here before but i've read this site a lot and the 270 forum have been really helpful so thanks to everyone whose posted useful stuff on here. :D

Comments

• Options
    dan87951dan87951 Member Posts: 107
    Congrats, now update that signature!
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    Don't be a stranger now. Keep the posts coming! :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    congrats icon_cheers.gif
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.
  • Options
    kahnkahn Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    welcome and well done
    keep it up.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations! They say 3rd times a charm. :)
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    congrats.. woo hoo!!
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone.

Yes i'll definately post on here alot more now.

Dru

:D
  • Options
    vincentnyc10vincentnyc10 Member Posts: 133
    drunaldo wrote:
    Just passed my 270 yesterday at the 3rd attempt. Got there in the end so I can finally move onto the 290.

I've not posted or been on any threads here before but i've read this site a lot and the 270 forum have been really helpful so thanks to everyone whose posted useful stuff on here. :D

i'm on my 2nd attempt this sat. just a quick question...were the exam questions harder or easier each time u took?
  • Options
    ivlattivlatt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    drunaldo wrote:

i'm on my 2nd attempt this sat. just a quick question...were the exam questions harder or easier each time u took?
    Goodluck mate
    I've got the beast up coming too in 13 days 19 hours 19 minutes and 20 seconds, but who's counting icon_confused.gif:
    Make sure you inform of us how it goes mate and best of luck! icon_cool.gif
    Edit: now; 13 days 19 hours 16 minutes and 12 seconds icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    drunaldo wrote:

I felt the 2nd test seemed to really focus the questions on several areas rather than a mixture of all. I don't know if it's the case but I think it may have asked more questions on my weaker areas from the first test, however it may of just been coincidence. The 3rd test seemed a lot more mixed and i'm sure i came across at least 5/6 questions i'd seen before on the other 2.

If you got time I would recommend sitting a short practice mock off Trancender or any other test software you have an hour before u leave sit the test. Display the answers straight away so you can keep the explanations fresh in your head. I did this for the 3rd attempt and felt it helped really helped warming up.

Good luck to the both of you, i'm sure you'll do well. Let us know how it goes :D