Options

Anyone familar with CCBOOTCAMP.com ?

rwtodd2007rwtodd2007 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was thinking about ordering one of their study guides for the CCENT but haven't found anyone yet who has ever used their product. Any info would be appreciated.

Rick

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    CertGuard seems happy with them, so they seem legit: http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=ccbootcamp.com

And a quick search of the forums shows some people have been happy with them for CCIE level lab workbooks (they are also called NLI).

How much are they for the CCENT?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    At the CCIE Level I'd consider them for a CCIE Voice Bootcamp.

But since they are getting squeezed in the larger CCIE R&S Market by InternetworkExpert, IPExpert, and even NMC (netmasterclass.com) it does look like they are expanding to cover more of the standard Cisco training -- and to offer some additional study products to the Associate and Professional Level Cisco Certifications.

The price seems reasonable and the TOC and sample chapter looks good (ICND1 ICND2). They had been using Signetx for DRM -- and I never had a problem with it. If you're going to get the electronic version and print it out -- make sure you have enough paper and ink on hand before you order.

Chris Bryant (www.thebryantadvantage.com) may eventually feel squeezed by the NLI (www.ccbootcamp.com) offerings, especially when they deliver their CCNP materials -- but any competition should help the people doing self-study for their certifications.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!