Options

I just passed my 70-270!!

dracomasterdracomaster Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm 25 years old and this was my first certification test I've taken. I wasn't able to answer any of the questions for the first 15 minutes of the test. I was a total nervous wreck!

But I was able to scrape away with a 738.

Anyone know how much harder the 70-290 is?

Good luck to everyone else!

P.S. I used a unique mixture of TestOut, Cramsession, VTC.com and PrepLogic Audio Lecture.

Comments

• Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations!!

As for the 290 I actually found this to be easier than the 270 but it all depends on what experience you have with Server 2003, whats your background??
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats!

I used Preplogic audio also. Im using it for 70-290 as well. You didn't use any books?
  • Options
    dracomasterdracomaster Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My parents started a small computer business when I was 10, I worked as a partner there for 4 years between 2003 and 2008, right now I'm working for the City of Newport as a IT Assistant. I also have a small WISP business on the side.

The free cram session PDFs are the only books I used. The TestOut, if you can get ahold of one(wink-wink) are VERY good. I found that the PrepLogic audio lecture more or less "Glosses" over everything. But I feel that the simulated tests by TestOut really helped prepare.
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on passing your first exam. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Congrats & good luck for 290 !
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3