passed 649

mshilungamshilunga Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
passed 649 next up 647
once we’ve mastered the art of diligence, we can use it in any important area of our lives, in any endeavor or pursuit to achieve incredible outcomes.

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! What did you use to study?
  • preecypreecy Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice one ;)

was it difficult?

i'd be interested in knowing what material you used to study with too! im hoping to sit this one next month but so far i'm really struggling to find much material and not sure what book to buy?
    next up SharePoint... what's that all about!
  • ironlungironlung Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!Did you mean 749?
    Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet.
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrat..
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats on the pass mate :)

-ken
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations on the pass icon_thumright.gif
    JUAN1984 wrote:
    Congrats!Did you mean 749?

That's the exam number, not his score ;)

649 is the MCSE 2003 > MCTS 2008 ugrade exam.

I'm curious to see how you prepared as well. I have the Syngress guide, but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough. I really don't want to pick up all three of the MS Press books, but that seems like it's the only other option at the moment.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I'm curious to see how you prepared as well. I have the Syngress guide, but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough. I really don't want to pick up all three of the MS Press books, but that seems like it's the only other option at the moment.
    Well, there's always the eLearning pack. That's probably the path I'll end up taking next year.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That's a bit pricey. Those three books don't look so bad now. Thanks for the link though.
  • AndrewNPAndrewNP Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats - I also passed a few weeks ago and plan on sitting 647 and then 646.

It kind of reminds me of the limbo I had with my MCSE where I had all these MCP's but they did not really count towards anything (they don't even send you certs after the first one).