Options

VWIC-1MFT-T1

mikeeomikeeo Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone purchased these from China and do they work? I'm trying to finish up my CCIE voice lab and I need about 3 of these cards.

70.00 + 30.00 shipping from China...beats my 70% off discount.

Comments

• Options
    gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    if its coming from China I would not trust it. i'd also check to see if they have an ebay shop and check there feedback
  • Options
    The guy has 100% positive feedback.
  • Options
    mysql1988mysql1988 Member Posts: 115
    The ones from China will work good for about a year and "blow up". It would be worthless after a year or two

IF you want your money worth get the real deal but if you want something for your lab and sell it afterwards, I will say go for it.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    mysql1988 wrote:
    IF you want your money worth get the real deal but if you want something for your lab and sell it afterwards, I will say go for it.
    Hmm... Not very nice for whoever buys it off you thinking its a real one!

If you're willing to accept that its going to be a fake and that it may not work past the initial test then yeah... go for it...
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    tiersten wrote:
    mysql1988 wrote:
    Hmm... Not very nice for whoever buys it off you thinking its a real one!

If you're willing to accept that its going to be a fake and that it may not work past the initial test then yeah... go for it...
    Yeah be nice, if you're going to resell it down the road tell someone its a knock-off. Or karma's gonna come back to bite you down the road when you're buying some routers for the CCIE in a few years..."Made in Chengdu" on the back of your $2500 ISR's. :)
  • Options
    I totally understand, but 100.00 destroys my NFR discount and I can't justify 390.00 for a new VWIC2-1MFT-T1 when all I need is an older version for a lab.

I wouldn't buy ISR routers or any current gear from Ebay I get brand new 2811s for 748.00 :)
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    mikeeo wrote:
    I wouldn't buy ISR routers or any current gear from Ebay I get brand new 2811s for 748.00 :)
    Impressive. A Cisco partner discount through Ingram Micro/TechData perhaps? Retail is about $1700 and it looks like I can get them for a little under $1200 (client discount).
  • Options
    Yeah the partner discount rocks, but for something like a module its not really worth it for a lab.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought all 1MFT-T1's were made in China icon_wink.gif

Sometimes they run some incredible NFR bundles.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    Yeah NFR is great, but not for one VWIC for a lab. Now if I was building a complete CCIE voice lab from scratch i'd do NFR on the whole deal and get it for pennies.