Options

Yet another question regarding the CCNA exam

mike3mike3 Member Posts: 136
I heard that Pearson Vue is offering free retakes if you cannot pass the first time. Is this true? I've been searching their site for this information but cannot find it.

Can someone be of some assistance?

Comments

• Options
    ****, I already registered for the exam. So I cannot use this?
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    niter3 wrote:
    ****, I already registered for the exam. So I cannot use this?

yes you can.... if you FAIL your first attempt when you schedule your resit you enter the comeback code then... not on your first attempt.....

unless of course this is your resit ? then you cant.... unless you phone up pearson and talk nicely to the,.....
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
  • Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you already registered and forgot to use the promo code just call them. They were very nice with me over the phoneicon_smile.gif
  • Options
    SrAtechieSrAtechie Member Posts: 150 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Stupid question time, and the answer is probably there but I'm not seeing it because I'm being blinded by giddiness... Does this apply to all cisco certs, 640-816 included? I sure hope so cause that'll take a load of pressure off of my shoulders! :D
    Working on: Linux+, CCNP:Switch
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SrAtechie wrote:
    Stupid question time, and the answer is probably there but I'm not seeing it because I'm being blinded by giddiness... Does this apply to all cisco certs, 640-816 included? I sure hope so cause that'll take a load of pressure off of my shoulders! :D

That it does. I just used it for my ONT exam. And if you don't like typing in secondchance you can type in COMEBACK as well...

http://vue.com/cisco/comeback/
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.