Options

Sitting 270 soon

Paulst30Paulst30 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I'll be sitting the 70-270 exam on the 24th July and really only started doing practice exams in the last week, and seem to be failing a lot, however i have recognised my weakness' and am currently working on them.

I came into it with the pig headed notion that i'd walk on through it, because i'd supposedly worked with XP Pro on a network for a few years, but obviously this is a crazy mentallity.

I'm just glad i recognised sooner, might just have saved myself a re-sit.

Do you think i am allowing enough time to study? mainly using this site and trial version of transcender, coupled with in work experience. I work as a Network Support Officer for a school, and with only 2 of us, we get a wide range of strange fixes :)

thanks,

Paul

P.S great community!
On a dignified path to certification
70-270 - 24th July 2008

Comments

• Options
    gibbon_mastergibbon_master Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What did was do a practice exam and kept going over it noting down areas I was weak in and reading up on them then going back and re doing until I could get 100% correct.

if you spend the time on it you will be fine but don't get distracted.

Good Luck anyway
  • Options
    I failed today with a very poor 519

not much else to say other than, there was far too many questions on stuff i didnt know lol
    70-270 - 24th July 2008
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Paulst30 wrote:
    there was far too many questions on stuff i didnt know lol
    Funny thing about that. Every time I've failed an exam, IT or otherwise, I've had the exact same experience. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    yeah its funny lol

Its the first exam i've ever failed, i aced my HNC exam and my driving test, also aced my theory test, but for some reason Microsoft wrap everything up in twinky cream and BBQ it, there's a lot of nonsense in the Qz, which i know is supposed to keep you aware, but for example

You have recently been promoted to systems engineer..........O.o
    70-270 - 24th July 2008