Options

Question about Transcender tests

WulfegangWulfegang Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, new here and first post. I ordered my training materials last night for the 70-270 tests as well as the Transcender tests. I was just curious how good the Transcender stuff is for getting prepared for the test.

I also took a test from the download I received (also ordered it on CD) and scored a 60% without any kind of studying at all. Is that decent? Just starting my MS Certs and want to make sure I don't screw up! :D

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Transcender is excellent, but you're going to need a written resource or two per exam in addition to it.

Next time though, save the money and just burn your own CD. No need to spend the extra money.

Welcome to the forums :D
  • Options
    WulfegangWulfegang Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the welcome! :D I ordered the MS Official Academic Course Series for this test as well getting the Transcender ones. I guess I could have saved $10 and got only the download and then bought 2 gallons of gas heh. Anyways, thanks for the reply and hopefully I will have good news as soon as I study and take the tests.
  • Options
    banderas1978banderas1978 Member Posts: 189
    Wulfegang wrote:
    Hi all, new here and first post. I ordered my training materials last night for the 70-270 tests as well as the Transcender tests. I was just curious how good the Transcender stuff is for getting prepared for the test.

I also took a test from the download I received (also ordered it on CD) and scored a 60% without any kind of studying at all. Is that decent? Just starting my MS Certs and want to make sure I don't screw up! :D
    Transcender helped me a lot. Good stuff! Good luck with your exam!