Syngress Sec+ book wanted

cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
Does anyone have the Syngress Security+ book for Sale/Trade? I have given all my Sec+ away and I have talked my wife into taking it. See my certs on the left for certs I have materials for, I also have the MS Press 620 book I will be done with on monday. Let me know what you want for it, my COMPTIA books are likely outdated but the 2k3 stuff I have is good and I have multiple sources.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    dynamik wrote:
    Don't forget about the book trading sticky: http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29024

Yeah, I figured I would get more viewers here and didn't want to double post. Seeing that there were many people who even knew it existed http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233895 I thought I would have better luck here. ;)
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think a forum dedicated to trades would be better than a sticky, but that's just me. (hint, hiint)
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    astorrs wrote:
    I think a forum dedicated to trades would be better than a sticky, but that's just me. (hint, hiint)

+1
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□

The whole trading thing doesn't seem to work too well. It seems unlikely that people have available materials where both parties benefit. i.e. If I wrap up my CCNA, who's going to trade a BSCI book for what I have? Are a lot of CCNPs going to be looking for my old MS books? From what I've seen, most people advance through a specific track, so there are only a few items, like Security+ resources, that could be useful to everyone.

It might be more beneficial to have something like a Here is my eBay auction forum.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I guess I wasn't thinking of it so much as a trade as a "you pay the shipping for my book if you want it" kinda thing.
  • IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have a Sybex Sec+ ebook if you want it. Just PM me and let me know.
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING