how long does it takes to get your result?

i took my test on sat. and pass. today is sunday nite..still haven't got any email from microsoft yet. last time i took an exam on sat. i got an email on sunday nite with my microsoft id and password. but no access code since i fail. so how long does it take for you guys to get the result from microsoft? i'm anxious to get the access code to log into the mcp site.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't remember, but you can always just give them a call: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

Congrats on the pass :D
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I did a couple on Friday and haven't gotten emails yet either. I wouldn't worry about it, in the past I've usually had to wait until late Sunday/early Monday for exams taken on Fri/Sat.

They'll come, and congrats. :)
  • AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    i took mine on a saturday and got everything by Tuesday.. they send two separate emails.
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    From Microsoft's MCP website:
    We are currently experiencing delays in receiving MCP exam results from the test provider; we are working together to resolve these issues. If you experience a delay of more than seven business days and you require immediate assistance updating your transcript, contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center with your name, Microsoft Certification ID (MCP ID), as well as your Vendor Person ID and Registration ID (both are listed on your score report). Please also include the exam number and the date that you took the exam, as well as a copy of your score report.
    My new exams just showed up now and I'm sure the emails will be along shortly as should yours.
  • vincentnyc10vincentnyc10 Member Posts: 133
    got my id and access code this morning. but when i log into the site...and click on transcript...i dont see my score.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You don't see your score or the exam? It doesn't list your score.

The exam might take a few days for it to register.
  • vincentnyc10vincentnyc10 Member Posts: 133
    dynamik wrote:
    You don't see your score or the exam? It doesn't list your score.

The exam might take a few days for it to register.

yes i see my exam...but i dont see my score. too bad it doesn't list your scores...good or bad. bad if you got a high score and want to show it off, good if u got a low 700's score. oh well...lol.