Options

Passed!!!

kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
So after a few hours of studying I took the 70-270 and passed with a 715. Yes it's a low score but I didn't study more then about 5 hours total. Even though I passed though I still plan on going through the study material to make sure to learn all I can. Next up CCENT.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with the CCENT you'll probably need a little more than a few hours this time though. :)
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congrats! best of luck with the CCENT!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

Don't get too lazy with your studies now...
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No shame in that! Great actually!

I would have to say you are the perfect candidate for the 70-270, If you can pass with only 5 hours of study that is right on! It means you have the experience needed and Microsoft did it's job verifying that.

That is much better than someone like myself who's experience with much of this is only in my lab.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Daniel333 wrote:
    I would have to say you are the perfect candidate for the 70-270, If you can pass with only 5 hours of study that is right on!

Yea, that makes my score with 40 hours of studying look pretty bad actually.

Congratulations!
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks guys. Just so you have an idea of what I used for materials: CBT nuggets, and mspress book. IMO cbt nuggets was very outdated and they did the RIS training for server 2000. I liked the MSpress book alot and its in depth. I watched about 2-3 hours of cbt nuggets cd and then studied in the book jumping here and there in topics I didn't know as well. I am just glad that the test is over and now I can review the material without a deadline.