Passed! yes! 936......

NewlifeNewlife Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
The exam was cool i think you have to know your stuff for this exam but without doing transender practice question you are at a big disavantage, being comforable with the way the question's are asked is very important..
Anyway 70-290 next in 4 week's i think it's going to be easyier as the volume of info is less than xp,
Delighted with the score 936, it feel's good! :D

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    That's a great score you should be happy. :D

Good point on the Transcenders too, I was surprised how wordy the questions were for the Microsoft exams when I did my first one.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Absolutely. I would have been completely blindsided by those questions without Transcender.

Congratulations on the solid score :cheer:

290 also has a lot of overlap with 270 as well, so whichever one you do second is definitely going to be easier. Good luck with that!
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • NewlifeNewlife Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going to do the 70-290 next so i'm gona read the book and do all the lab's and the transcender's do you think this will pass me this one? But i really feel that it will be easyier than xp, what you think?
  • bleScreenedbleScreened Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Newlife wrote:
    I'm going to do the 70-290 next so i'm gona read the book and do all the lab's and the transcender's do you think this will pass me this one? But i really feel that it will be easyier than xp, what you think?

Excellent score and CONGRATS!

Definitely do all of your labs as I had about 5 simulation questions on the 290 and you will have to know where to click and perform the action they want you to do.

I think you have a good shot at passing, but MS ALWAYS manages to throw some questions on there that are not in the books. For instance, advanced shadow copy administration/features. FYI, I passed my 290 a month ago and out of 45 questions, the first 17 were on Windows backups. For me, my experience helped alot.
    Working on MCSE 2003 and B.S. in Networking
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I failed this twice, just using Sybex...
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations!!

Great score especially since this was your first MS exam!!

Whats your experience and how long did you spend studying?
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    cool .. ! nice score.
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3