Options

wating time

Aus_MruAus_Mru Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone please tell me how long should I wait before I can resit 70-290 exam. icon_sad.gif

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Q. What is the exam-retake policy?
    A. If you do not pass an exam the first time you take it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again. Beta exams may be taken only once.
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's sorta nice being able to retake so soon after. I know on the two times I have not passed a Cisco exam I wanted to take it again right that moment since I only missed by a few points each time.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    jemmajemma Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If I had failed I would have book for as soon as possible after. The only problem here is the bookings are way in advance, although I've found there are always cancellations so if you check everyday, you'll soon find a spot.
  • Options
    Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    As Astorrs mentioned you can retake it at any time after you first fail, just bear in mind whilst you want to get it over and done with ASAP you failed as you werent ready on one or more subjects. If you now feel ready to take the exam no book it as soon as you can.

Im just looking out for you as I dont want to see you rush into another exam and have the same outcome without some further study involved.

Best of luck! Im sure you will be fine this time!!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    Sie wrote:
    As Astorrs mentioned you can retake it at any time after you first fail, just bear in mind whilst you want to get it over and done with ASAP you failed as you werent ready on one or more subjects. If you now feel ready to take the exam no book it as soon as you can.

Im just looking out for you as I dont want to see you rush into another exam and have the same outcome without some further study involved.

Best of luck! Im sure you will be fine this time!!

Thanks so much Sie. Your reply is very much appreciated.

And Also a big thanks to everyone who replied me. icon_lol.gif