Options

Whoo hoo!! PASSED 850!!

IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just passed Security+ this morning. I used a **** CBT to study. It covered most of the questions, but there were a few that weren't covered. Then again, those might've been questions that CompTIA just puts on there to test the waters and so forth. After getting through the survey, all I could see were the words "CONGRATULATIONS!". I hoped I wasn't hallucinating so I read that I had passed it with an 850. I d*mn near shouted!

I do know that my IFSM 430 Information Systems and Security class helped me out a lot too. It covered what I might've forgotten from the **** CBT. Congratulations to the others that recently passed their exams as well! Next is Network+!!
Working on: NOTHING
Left To Do: EVERYTHING

Comments

• Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Given those X's...
    -Daniel
  • Options
    IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I'm guessing you can't mention names of certain test guides or companies.
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    The x's have me curious, are there naughty CBTs out there too, because after the x's is CBT?
  • Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I'm guessing you can't mention names of certain test guides or companies.

Ones that are braindumps... Which are not liked too much around here...
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    larrydaman wrote:
    The x's have me curious, are there naughty CBTs out there too, because after the x's is CBT?

Were you hoping for ones with Attractive Ladies in?? Im sure that could hold my attention more that James Conrads Bald Head icon_wink.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Sie wrote:
    larrydaman wrote:

Were you hoping for ones with Attractive Ladies in?? Im sure that could hold my attention more that James Conrads Bald Head icon_wink.gif

You might be on to something...we could be rich icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yea, but everyone who bought them would fail the exams. Keeping someone's attention is isn't the same as having them retain the material.